Follow these 3 easy steps to get the fit you want from the Custom UPF Fishing Shirts Size Charts:
1. Measure a favorite fitting T-shirt one inch below the armpits while it lays flat on a table. Use a measuring tape or a yard stick.
2. Go to the Fishing Shirt Size Chart on this page and look for first the Grey Row titled “Measure of Shirt 1″ Below the Armpit When Laid Flat”
3. Find the closest to your shirt’s measurement, and above it you will find the corresponding size in the orange row. If you are in between, go bigger.
Refer to the article “I am a guy. I don’t own a flexible measuring tape”
Alternatively, if you know your chest size in inches:
1. Measure your chest in Inches.
2. In the left column choose the type of fit from Loose Fit, Regular Fit or Skin Tight Fit.
3. Then in the same horizontal row of your fit type, find your chest measure.
4. Directly above your chest measure, is your shirt size. If your measure is in between – Go to the next size up!
Order confidently online and get the right size!
In your minimum 24, mix in Men’s, Women’s and Youth any color, any size, any style. NOTE: Seasonal Pressures can make some colors/sizes unavailable.