Start here to get your club, group, team, tournament, clients or staff into some cool Custom UPF Fishing Shirts.
1. Sign up using the form below. This marries all your emails with your club or organization’s project and helps us keep organized!
2. You will receive an automated email. Reply to this email and attach your logo, and any preferences or questions that you have.
3. A senior graphic designer will reply to you shortly with questions and what ever she needs to create a set of digital proofs.
4. You can make changes to the proofs. When you approve you will be invoiced for your Custom UPF Fishing Shirts!
5. Safely unsubscribe anytime from any promotional emails, but new products become available all the time, and we’d love to tell you about them!
For FAQ and Terms of Service, please click the question mark.
New Price Lists, New Colors, New Styles! All available when you sign up using the form below.
Our Minimum is 12. We are shipping 2 weeks after paid date on regular sized orders.
We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hrs during weekday 9 am to 5 pm EST. There is one free first time set up per organization.
You will get a first email where you will be asked to confirm your subscription – without confirmation you are not signed up, and your emails, phone calls and invoices cannot be collected into one place, and you are not on our to-do list. You can always safely unsubscribe after your job is executed.
Your confirmation email will have this button in it
– please confirm subscription to get your Club or Group’s custom UPF fishing shirt project on to our to-do list, see samples and get your questions answered before you pay.
After subscription is confirmed you will get second email that gives you all the information on logos to be supplied; price lists and size charts for you to choose your fit type. Please reply to this second email with your logo and your fit type preference. All sizes and comparisons will be supplied in that email to help you choose.
Looking for a different type of shirt than what you see in the email? Just ask us – we might be able to get it!
Please outline your fonts – and supply the highest resolution preferably vector art. Attach these files to a reply to the next email after you confirm subscription.
Thank you very much for your inquiry!