Custom UPF Fishing Shirts – 3 Impressions Included – High Quality Dye Sublimation on Performance Fabric
866-574-9998 Press 2
Custom UPF Fishing Shirts are for the fisherman, boater, employer or client who takes sun protection and cancer prevention seriously. We offer a variety of high-quality UPF 50+ rated performance wear, quality dye sublimation on quality blanks.
Outdoor Staff or Staff Incentive Programs: Managers of outdoor staff are becoming very aware of the high risk of skin cancer with increased exposure to UVA and UVB solar radiation. An attractively branded breathable Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50+ sun protection shirt will ensure safe and comfortable staff.
Fishing Tournaments or Membership Events with Sponsorship might require larger quantities, and we encourage you to contact us for a competitive quote.
Retail Brands: We do low minimum dye sublimation production for small retail brands for the same posted prices as the other custom shirts. All art must be supplied, and must be print ready. We do not lend Rattlin Jack® fish art to competing fishing shirt brands. (MSRP range for Mens Long Sleeve Crew is from 41.99 to 54.99).
How it Works :
- Sign up using the contact form on the contact page.
- We no longer offer free art services from scratch to custom clients who order fewer than 100 shirts. A deposit will be required for art set up.
- Attach your print ready, hi res or vector logo into the sign up form. You will not be shown proofs when you submit low res files.
- You will see a shirt proof with your logo on it in multiple colors. Let us know what colors you are interested in!
- Remember we do not knock off other brands or trademarks including boating, tackle, apparel, and law enforcement or government logos. Written permission is required for any logo applied unless you are the brand owner.
- There are no returns for size issues so please measure carefully. Your size chart comes when you sign up – with 3 easy steps to get the right size for everyone.
- Quantity discounts can be reached by combining styles – there is more info in the PDF that will be emailed to you after sign up. Discounts are only available on quantities that have the same transfers on each back, front and sleeve.
- After payment your shirts will be ordered, transfers printed and production gets underway!
- Production times vary – We ask for 3 weeks from payment date – and we will keep you posted.
- Soon your group, staff, outdoor event, clients or tournament will be sporting your logo outdoors in cool and dry sun protection.
UPF 50+ – We’ve got you covered!
Revel Ink LLC
dba Custom UPF Fishing Shirts
2828 South McCall Road, STE 12
Englewood, Florida, 34224
866-574-9998 Press 2
About UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor):
SPF vs UPF:
To cut the threat of cancer, we must reduce exposure to the sun. Custom UPF Fishing Shirts are required to be tested to determine the amount of UVA and UVB radiation that it allows to pass through to the skin. This rating is called UPF or Ultraviolet Protection Factor and is determined with a standardized test. In contrast, SPF or Sun Protection Factor is a rating that is given to liquid sunscreens for direct application to the skin. UPF numbers are not equal to SPF numbers.
About Liquid Sunscreen:
UVB radiation causes most sunburns. However, UVA radiation passes further into the skin and is thought to cause the most dangerous cancers like melanoma. It is important that your sunscreen protect you from both UVA and UVB. Therefore look for a broad spectrum sunscreen. Liquid sunscreen may provide effective sun protection for the first 2 or so hours. However, SPF liquid sunscreen has to be re-applied, stains things it comes in contact with, including the boat, your clothing, and most fishing gear.
In contrast, long sleeve sun protection shirts with the correct UPF will protect you all day long. The American Cancer Society says that a garment with UPF 40 to 50 will prevent exposure to UVA and UVB and provide all day protection. Combine with UPF 50 Sun Mask UPF 50 sun gloves, wide brimmed hat, UV sunglasses and of course pants for ultimate cancer prevention.
With proper protection, fishing can be a rewarding lifetime pursuit.